Pipino is an add-on board for Gandalf Development Board. This board supports PIC16Fxxxx and PIC18Fxxxx microcontrollers with 28/40 pins. The board has its own ICSP connector and Power Connector so that it also can be used as a standalone development platform for customized requirements.
- Add-on board to Gandalf Development Platform
- Works as Standalone Development board
- Supports PIC16Fxxxx and PIC18Fxxxx microcontrollers
- Supports 28 pin DIP and 40 pin DIP packages
- 5V onboard power supply. (Which only to be used when the board used as an independent development board)
- Reset Switch
- Power on LED
- Reset LED
- 40 I/O PINS
- 10MHz oscillator
- 5V power connector for power supply to Standalone mode.
- ICSP Connector for programming in Standalone mode