Fordo is an add-on board for Gandalf Development Board developed by A&T Labs. This board consists of Atmega 2560, 100pin QPFA microcontroller. The board has its own ICSP connector and Power Connector so that it also can be used as a standalone Arduino Mega platform for customized requirements.
- Add-on board to Gandalf Development Platform
- Works as Standalone Arduino Mega Development board
- Consists of Atmega2560, 100pin QPFA microcontroller
- 5V onboard power supply. (Which only to be used when the board used as Arduino Mega board)
- Potentiometer for analog reference voltage
- Reset Switch
- Power on LED
- Reset LED
- 52 Digital I/O pins
- 16 Analog I/O pins
- 16MHz oscillator
- 5V power connector for power supply to Standalone mode.
- ICSP Connector for program using Atmel programmer
- FTDI Connector for program using Bootloader with UART